Quilty Magazine

MY DAY WAS MADE this past weekend...
 
I decided to post my pink & black checkers quilt on Quilty magazine's facebook page, since that's where I found the pattern. I used their "lemonade stand" pattern from the July/Aug 2013 issue of {simple summer projects}. I didn't think anything would really come of it, but I like to share the work that I have done with the people/thing that had inspired me to do it.
 
I was happily amazed when I saw that not only did I get a comment back, but THEY SHARED MY PICTURE on {THEIR} page!!! It is very gratifying to see that someone besides those people who love me, think that I do good work! {smiling}


 
Thank you to all those who {liked} and {commented} on the picture.. If any of you ever see this, you all truly made my day!
Everyone pick up a copy for yourself and create something beautiful! Much love.
Holly
xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment