Ho Ho Holidays

Hello Holidays...{Well, almost}


I am starting to plan out all of my holiday projects and upcoming blog post for the months ahead. I have everything from embroidery haunted houses to quilted tree skirts... and fun projects for holiday parties to take as a hostess gift, or Christmas gifts with your own personal touch {that you can make with less than a yard of fabric}. In about a week I will be starting my girls' Halloween costume's, and two new quilts. Along with some simple dress patterns I picked up at the quilt show in august.

I try to bring all avenues to the table and try everything once that is outside of my comfort zone. Sometimes I surprise myself and sometimes I completely bomb it and try again {or just hide it in one of my baskets for another day!} :)

I would love to hear from any of you that are reading. What projects do you find fun during the Holidays?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment